Yes, Zenni carries mirror coating – this year’s must-have sunglasses finish. It’s easy to order mirror finish with your prescription glasses. You have to order a standard or polarized tint first, BEFORE you can add mirror coating to your sunglasses. Check out the steps below:
- Select Your Frame. Tints and mirror finishes can be added to any Zenni frame. Pick out the frame that you’d like to purchase and add it to your cart.
- Enter Your Prescription Information. You will be prompted to enter your up-to-date prescription information, as well as your pupillary distance (PD). Consult your eye doctor for these measurements, or check out our measuring PD infographic to measure your PD at home.
- Choose Your Lens Index. A lens index will automatically be suggested based on your prescription. For more information about lens index options, check out our affordable lens buying guide. (Please note that 1.53 Trivex, 1.59 Polycarbonate, and 1.74 High-Index lenses cannot be tinted.)
- Select one of our mirror finishes. All of our mirror coatings come complete with an oil and fingerprint anti-reflective coating for maximum light reflection and no smudging.
- Complete Your Order. Once your order is complete, we will start preparing your new eyewear and ship it out to you ASAP.
Learn more about the different colors of tints that Zenni offers. And make sure to show off your new mirrored sunglasses by tagging #myzennis on your social media!