REGENCE PROMOTIONAL OFFER TERMS
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Regence members receive 5% off your entire next purchase of merchandise only on www.zennioptical.com
- Taxes, fees and shipping not included. Sorry, offer not valid for commercial accounts.
- To receive discount, you must enter code at checkout. May not be combined with other offers, applied retroactively, or applied to returns. Not valid on gift card purchases.
- Offer does not expire. Void where prohibited.
- REFUNDS & RETURNS
- The customer may return an order for any reason ONLY on the following terms: Customer must return the glasses to Zenni Optical within 60 days of having received them for a 50% refund, credited back to Customer’s credit card, or a one-time 100% store credit refund (excluding shipping) to be used at ZenniOptical.com.
- Customer must obtain a valid Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number from Zenni Optical for all returns. Orders returned without an RMA will be immediately returned to the customer. RMA's will be issued at Zenni Optical’s sole discretion, in accordance with these terms and conditions. Customer must provide their order number and all other information as required by Zenni Optical for all returns, including Customer's name and address, as well as a note inside with the Order Number and a brief, clear description of the reason for return. Customer is responsible for ensuring that the RMA is clearly visible on the address label of the product packaging when it is returned to Zenni Optical, Inc.Returns should be sent to the address provided with your RA number. To receive a replacement order, glasses must be returned in their entirety (frames, lenses, eyeglass case, etc.).
- The Customer must return the products at their own expense. They must be returned in the same hard case originally sent in, and must be in "as New" condition, unscratched and unbroken, with lenses in their original frames. Glasses or accessories received by customer in a broken or dismantled state must still be returned in the case in which they were received.
- Zenni Optical is not responsible for goods lost, missing or damaged en-route by the return shipping companies.
- FREE MANUFACTURING ERROR REPLACEMENT OF CORRECT RX. In the rare case where we have made an error in the manufacture of a valid prescription beyond the normal standards, we will remake the glasses promptly and correctly at no charge to the customer. This guarantee does not include errors and delays due to customer error in ordering including, but not limited to, entering the wrong prescription information, numbers, or personal information for the order, or acts of governmental agencies. IF YOU ARE RETURNING LENSES BECAUSE OF A WRONG MANUFACTURING OF A CORRECT PRESCRIPTION CLAIM, YOU MUST ENCLOSE A COPY OF YOUR ACTUAL PRESCRIPTION, OR NO REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF THE ORDER WILL BE CONSIDERED BY ZENNI OPTICAL. IF ZENNI OPTICAL EXAMINES YOUR PRESCRIPTION AND DETERMINES THAT THE LENSES WERE CORRECTLY MADE, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU.
- In addition, if the glasses are returned with the incorrect order number, then any subsequent production error is not the responsibility of Zenni Optical, and there will be no further corrective action taken at Zenni Optical's expense.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to properly document returns.
- ZENNI OPTICAL WILL REFUND UP TO FIFTY PERCENT (50%) OF THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR GLASSES OR ISSUE A 100% STORE CREDIT FOR ANY REASON WITHIN 60 DAYS. The 100% store credit will expire one (1) year after the date of issuance. Glasses returned after the expiration of the 60-day unconditional 50% credit or 100% store credit warranty period will not be refunded in any amount. We do not offer a full refund since these are custom-made eyeglasses, made to your prescription and other specifications, and it is not possible to “recycle” them.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com, or call 800-211-2105.