About Steven LeeDr. Steven Lee, is a visionary leader in the eye care and telemedicine sectors, has built a remarkable career by combining his formal training in eye care, engineering expertise, and a passion for innovation. Dr. Lee serves as Zenni's Head of Optical Product.
Prior to founding pioneering the online vision testing vertical, Dr. Lee practiced clinically from 2007-2013, specializing in complex contact lens fittings, ocular disease treatment, and dry eye management. Additionally, he mentored ophthalmology students in clinical refraction and contact lens fitting techniques, contributed to the Global Revitalens Experience and Acceptance Trial as a researcher and clinical investigator, and served as a reviewer for the Council on Optometric Practitioner Education. With over ten years of experience in telemedicine operations and a proven track record of success, Dr. Steven Lee persistently drives innovation and enhances patient care.
- Doctor of Optometry (OD), Illinois College of Optometry, 2007
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Gies College of Business, 2020
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, American Red Cross
- Certificate in Private Company Governance, Private Directors Association
- Community Emergency Response Team, FEMA
- Orthokeratology Certification, Bausch + Lomb
- TED Talk: Mission For Vision - view here