Finding the perfect pair of glasses is no easy task, considering the vast array of styles, colors, and materials available in today’s market. However, with the right information and a touch of patience, you could find a pair that not only corrects your vision but also complements your style and personality, without braking the bank. In this guide, we delve into the essentials you need to know about women’s designer glasses, from the latest fashion trends to the key factors to consider during your selection.
Understanding Current Trends in Women’s Designer Glasses
Being fashionable and looking good doesn’t have to be compromised by wearing glasses. On the contrary, glasses can enhance your overall look, giving you that chic and sophisticated appeal. Let’s explore some of the current trends in women’s designer glasses:
- Cat Eye Sunglasses: Evoking a vintage vibe, cat eye sunglasses are a stylish option for women who want to stand out. These glasses are characterized by their upwardly sloping frame edges, creating a shape reminiscent of a cat’s eyes.
- Rectangle Sunglasses: These are perfect for women with round or oval faces. Their geometric shape offers a contrast to softer facial features, providing a balanced look.
- Heart Sunglasses: Perfect for the playful and young-at-heart, heart-shaped sunglasses add a quirky touch to any outfit.
- Colorful Glasses: From bright and bold frames to colored lenses, today’s glasses trends are all about making a statement.
Selecting the Ideal Glasses According to Your Face Shape
When choosing designer glasses, it’s essential to consider your face shape. The right pair of glasses can enhance your best features while downplaying any areas you’re self-conscious about. Here are some guidelines:
- Round Face: Opt for square or rectangular glasses to contrast the roundness of your face.
- Oval Face: You’re in luck, most glasses styles will suit you! However, oversized or wide frames can help maintain the natural balance of your facial features.
- Square Face: Round or oval glasses can help soften your facial features.
- Heart-Shaped Face: Glasses with wider bottom frames like aviator or round glasses can help balance a wide forehead and narrow chin.
Considering Your Prescription Needs
It’s essential to remember that though style is important, the primary purpose of glasses is to correct your vision. Here are some types of glasses you might need:
- Astigmatism Glasses: These glasses correct blurred or distorted vision caused by an irregularly shaped cornea or lens.
- Computer Glasses: Also called blue light glasses, these are designed to reduce eye strain caused by prolonged exposure to digital screens.
- Prescription Sunglasses: These are perfect for those who require vision correction but also want to protect their eyes from harmful UV rays. Zenni offers a range of affordable prescription sunglasses.
- Reading Glasses: If you need help with close-up tasks like reading, consider getting a pair of reading glasses, which are designed to correct presbyopia, a condition that affects most people as they age.
In conclusion, choosing the perfect pair of women’s designer glasses involves considering a mix of trending styles, your face shape, and your specific vision needs. Remember, the right pair of glasses can not only help you see better, but it can also be a statement of your personal style. Explore affordable designer eyeglasses from some of the industry’s biggest names at Zenni Optical.