Returning Online Purchases
If you are not satisfied with the eyeglasses you have ordered from us, you may return them as described below. Accessories, other than eyeglasses, that are unused and in their original condition can also be returned as described below.
- Store Credit. You have thirty (30) days from the date of delivery of your order, which is the day the order arrives at your home, to return items included in the applicable order for a one-time-use store credit of the purchase price your paid (excluding any amounts you have paid for shipping, taxes, and/or Rush Delivery unless required by applicable law).
Refund. You have fourteen (14) days from
the date of delivery of your order, which is the day your order
arrives at your home, to return items for a refund of the purchase
price you paid (excluding any amounts you have paid for shipping,
taxes, and/or Rush Delivery unless required by applicable law) back
to the credit card used for the original purchase. You must
contact us at
help center to obtain a return
authorization (RA) number before returning your glasses
Orders paid for completely with Store Credit are eligible only for refund of the Store Credit amount used to pay for the order. For orders where both Store Credit and a credit card are used to pay for the order, the Store Credit portion will be refunded in the form of new store credit, and the portion paid for by credit card will be eligible for refund to the credit card used for the original purchase (for a return made within 14 days after delivery) or for a store credit (for a return made within 15-30 days after delivery).
- Discounted Purchases. For products purchased using a coupon, promo code, or other discount offer (including any free-product offer), the amount of any refund or credit noted above is limited to the amount you actually paid for the product; provided that (a) returns for manufacturing or other defects are still governed by Section 2 - Manufacturing and Other Defects (below), and (b) in the case of a free-product promo code, you may request a one-time remake of equal value.
Once we have processed your return request, you will receive an email confirming your refund or store credit.
Except as may be required by applicable law, SHIPPING CHARGES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF RETURNED ITEMS DURING SHIPPING.
Manufacturing and Other Defects
- If you feel there is a manufacturing error, return the glasses for inspection within the 30-day warranty period. If our inspection shows the glasses were made incorrectly, we will remake them for you at no charge. Defects in the anti-reflective (AR) coating and photochromic films are warrantied for one (1) year from the date of receipt. We are not responsible for damage caused by customer wear and tear.
- If you are returning your eyeglasses because of a manufacturing defect, you must: Contact customer service by phone at (800) 211- 2105, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the chat feature on the Site within the applicable period set forth above to get a return authorization (RA) number. No returns are accepted without an RA.
- Returns should be sent to the address provided with your RA number. Glasses must be returned in their entirety (frames, lenses, eyeglass case, etc.). Include a copy (not the original version) of the prescription as written by the doctor, as well as the applicable RA number. Copies of the order or invoice will not be accepted in lieu of a copy of the prescription.